tiistai 16. maaliskuuta 2010

\o/ wohoo! I registered to Blogger.

I decided to make Blogger account because my very good long time friend Ami (known as Turu Sanoma when Visual jockeying and also known as Skatronix when doing electronics stuff) said to me that I should start blogging of my activities because atleast he thought they are interesting...  We have done lots of co-operation during the years we've been friends. So Ami, here I am!

I have no idea what kind of content I should blog here and should I blog in English or Finnish language. For now I've decided that I'll blog mostly in English, but maybe I'll also write some Finnish language blog texts. I'll probably blog about electronics, hacking, demoscene, retro hardware (I am a Commodore 64 scener known as vedos/svenonacid), various computer related stuff and who knows what?

Sometimes I tend to forget things so this might also work as kind of expansion memory for me. :)

You can find Ami's electronics related blog @ http://skatronix-electrix.blogspot.com/

- Toni

1 kommentti:

  1. cool vedos! Welcome and please share good stuff. Tutorials of C64 are always nice. Also some terminal stuff and alike would be nice.

    VastaaPoista